Be a Supporter!

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 12, 2013

This was fun. i like

AnalogByNature responds:

Thanks Luis.
Did you get a new passport yet?
Not sure if all of us are able to make it, but would be nice to fly down there for a future event.
We are pretty far up north in Canadania,

The Roses The Roses

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars January 31, 2013

I liked the flow, but i found the beat too loud or distracting. I like the experimental feel to it.

-Ascend- -Ascend-

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 16, 2012

That was pretty epic. It actually did remind me of Batman, the first one anyway, which in my opinion was the best one of the lot. I think the only thing i didnt like was how it ended, it felt like you took my heartstrings to their limit and im about to cum, and then it dies down again. Feels like you coulda gotten more bang for your buck by ending it on a suspenseful note. Feels too short of a time for a sigh of relief type of handling to it. If that makes sense... im not a music guy, so maybe my feedback sucks. lol

Devastus responds:

Nah, you're right, it's making the ending unnecessarily softer. It's one of those things that you notice only the next day after you've finished and published the thing :P

Thanks for the feedback man, appreciate it a lot!

Windswept Windswept

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 4, 2012

Yeah this one really felt like a journey, i feel tired just having listened to it. Good stuff all over. It feels complete. even if its just a shortened version.

A Dream Of My Own A Dream Of My Own

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 4, 2012

Reminded me of Edward Scissorhands, I love it when strings and the music box tones mix together, it feels very innocent and as if the world is your oyster. I wish this was a bit longer, i woulda wanted to see what more you can do with it.

Great job

ZUK - Quest Fantasia ZUK - Quest Fantasia

Rated 4 / 5 stars March 4, 2012

This was pretty soothing. The horn works well in this piece, i wouldnt have figured it would considering how brassy it is, but it feels as soothing as the other instrument.

there wasnt anything particularly memorable about the piece but i dont know if thats necessarily a bad thing.

Apocalypse 2012 Apocalypse 2012

Rated 4 / 5 stars March 4, 2012

Good variety in here. The little bit around the 3:00 mark or so with the tension building was alot of fun. It just gets more and more intense. I almost feel like it coulda ended with a punch shortly after. I feel like at 4:15ish and beyond, it feels like filler and you woulda gotten more bang for your buck ending it with a bang before that.

Good stuff.

Europa Europa

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 4, 2012

Pleasant, i too wish it was a little bit longer. It felt pretty lush and the peaks and tension work well. I think it woulda been nice to touch on some of the flute melody used at the beginning. it seems to disappear and never get revisited again. I think it might have tied it up nice to touch on it before the song ends. Good stuff.

Amen Amon Amen Amon

Rated 3 / 5 stars February 11, 2012

Its pretty good. i kind wish you stuck to the dark brooding aspect that you start with though. it had better mood

Pounding Pounding

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars December 7, 2011

All over the place

I think you have too many things going on that arent necessarily working well together. Like your tempo's and stuff are like wildly different yet they bleed together ... i think you probably have tooo many ideas and youre trying to get them all in one song, you should instead explore some of them individually in a piece and see what you can make of them rather than jump around?

StrayDg responds:

Good idea, I tried to explore some of the stuff I had since it did promise to have some good potential. Thank you for that, maybe I should go back and try again.