Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

cute sprites. the difficulty curve was pleasant, the art was super cute, i thought the music was fitting. i thought the success sound effect seemed out of place. it sounded more primitive than the soundtrack did and that was kind of off putting. it sounded more atari, while the music sounded more snes. great work overall!

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

I wish there was more animation to it. I know that wasn't the point of it, but i think it could have made it more engaging.

I didn't like how every ending was a happy one. I tried picking every bad answer and in the end the character is still happy!

Pretty refreshing take tho and the narrating was not dry.

Bird Hop Bird Hop

Fun little game. The controls felt good in responsiveness and slippyness, hard to find that balance on a wall jumping game but i think it worked well. I felt the learning curve of the obstactles was a little steep and kind of detracts from the curiosity to explore further. Maybe some more forgiving hazards could be introduced first other than the spiked blocks. I thought the cannon was comfortable for starting out. Felt a bit underused. Maybe the first wave can be more about mastering the cannon and then work into the spiked blocks?

Thought the music was spot on.

Thought maybe the storyline was a bit elaborate for such a simple gameplay, It doesnt ruin it at all, just in the grand scheme of things feels like it could have been as simple as the game itself?

More of a personal thing maybe, because i obsess over menu's but i felt like the menu's could have kept the simplicity but still have its personality to it. Felt a bit utilitarian when the game stage itself is lush.

Having a 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 countdown before the game starts up again mighta been nice.

-----------------------------------------

Overall, really fun little game!

Newgrounds Holiday Worm Newgrounds Holiday Worm

very well put together from beginning to end. Fun.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks Luis for the kind words! Hope you get merry on booze this Christmas

Animal Wizard Animal Wizard

Sharp submission. I enjoyed the art and the whole feel of the game felt polished and well thought out. I found the control scheme a bit all over the place on the keyboard. I'm not sure what exactly would feel more 'comfortable' but it was a little bit of finger gymnastics. I guess that'd be my only issue with it.

I'm curious what the inspiration art looked like?

Igmon responds:

Hey thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! The best way to fix the control issue would be to add user-key binding which I haven't had a chance to implement. I'll make sure to add it when I revisit this game.

Also, the screenshot came from this: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/guy-unger/animal-wizard

Fat Fucks Fat Fucks

Interesting interpretation of it. I thought the beginning map area felt a little sluggish of a start. You feel a little lost. The artwork was pretty good and the overall feel of the game felt engaging. There are quite a bit of bugs and it does feel crude in places but good work. Thanks!

ProgressStudios responds:

There is more then quite a bit of bugs. That's what happens when you leave everything last minute :S

Motorjoust Motorjoust

Pretty cool little game. I thought the controls were a little bit stiff.
I do like the amount of creativity in interpreting the inspiration art. The voices are fun and the characters have good personality to them. I enjoyed the retro voice in it.

I felt the third level's design was a bit clunky and confusing. Just felt like too many things going on and hidden spikes and what not. Didnt feel as fun as some of the other ones.

WingDemon responds:

Yeah we tried our best in the time we had but we turned out to be terrible at allotting time since we left barely any for level design -.-

well next time we'll learn from our mistakes i guess. THanks for playing, Glad you lied it!

INVAZIA INVAZIA

This game had good fun factor to it, and the art did well to capture the essence of the inspiration screenshot i think. I found making money in the game a bit too time consuming for the price of the objects you can buy. I think the difficulty curve felt right, it just seemed like the reward for it could have been more satisfying. I did like the guns and shotguns, even the boomerang had a good personality to the strategy involved in using it.

Well done!

GuyUngerNL responds:

thank you man! and i totally agree with your opinion on the buildings

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

Neat concept for a game, the live your life theme actually works perfect for it and the situations are fun and engaging. WELL DONE MATT.

FrozenFire responds:

THANKS LUIS OMG <3

The Interview Codex The Interview Codex

Neat little gadget, its nice to have everything in one place. For some reason my mouse wheel scroll wasnt working on the text. Not sure if its browser related, or not. I clicked on it to make sure it was in focus and still no go on FF. I didnt try on Chrome yet, but it wasnt annoying enough to do heavy research on it so yea. I wish there was a next / prev interview on the interior page. I just got done with an interview and maybe being able to go to the next / previous (assuming you only had sort by interview number at that point.) Loading a new interview and going back to page 1 after being deep into page 5 or something was mildly annoying. I feel you might be able to just fix that by putting a 'read interview 1xx' button maybe at the end of the interview dialogue

deathink responds:

Yeah, I broke the scroll wheel when I added the slider bar, i should have it fixed in a little bit. And I would really like to add a next button, I will have to see what I can do about that.