View Profile Luis

318 Movie Reviews

Fun collab, encountered some technical issues at first but i didn't base that into my review, as they were probably site related. I think once the interactive menu piece comes in I'd be willing to 5orz it, cause i definitely had some favorites i want to go back to, kind of annoying to jump around the timeline for em as is.

High quality build of this collab overall even for someone like me that knows nothing about smash but is familiar with the characters, i didnt feel lost at all for the most part. Thought there was alot of poop ones in the beginning, i imagine with the menu or a shuffle it might not feel so poop oriented?

bocamondo's felt like a real cartoon episode, was impressed with the length and execution of that one. Overall great work everyone, glad this came out around this time of the year.

very cute. always enjoy your work

This is newgrounds at its core. Loved the variety, loved the voice work, the animation, the intro, outro, midtro. whatever. Good job everyone. I rarely review stuff so this must be special!

79 Game Reviews

cute sprites. the difficulty curve was pleasant, the art was super cute, i thought the music was fitting. i thought the success sound effect seemed out of place. it sounded more primitive than the soundtrack did and that was kind of off putting. it sounded more atari, while the music sounded more snes. great work overall!

I wish there was more animation to it. I know that wasn't the point of it, but i think it could have made it more engaging.

I didn't like how every ending was a happy one. I tried picking every bad answer and in the end the character is still happy!

Pretty refreshing take tho and the narrating was not dry.

Fun little game. The controls felt good in responsiveness and slippyness, hard to find that balance on a wall jumping game but i think it worked well. I felt the learning curve of the obstactles was a little steep and kind of detracts from the curiosity to explore further. Maybe some more forgiving hazards could be introduced first other than the spiked blocks. I thought the cannon was comfortable for starting out. Felt a bit underused. Maybe the first wave can be more about mastering the cannon and then work into the spiked blocks?

Thought the music was spot on.

Thought maybe the storyline was a bit elaborate for such a simple gameplay, It doesnt ruin it at all, just in the grand scheme of things feels like it could have been as simple as the game itself?

More of a personal thing maybe, because i obsess over menu's but i felt like the menu's could have kept the simplicity but still have its personality to it. Felt a bit utilitarian when the game stage itself is lush.

Having a 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 countdown before the game starts up again mighta been nice.

-----------------------------------------

Overall, really fun little game!

18 Audio Reviews

This was fun. i like

AnalogByNature responds:

Thanks Luis.
Did you get a new passport yet?
Not sure if all of us are able to make it, but would be nice to fly down there for a future event.
We are pretty far up north in Canadania,

I liked the flow, but i found the beat too loud or distracting. I like the experimental feel to it.

That was pretty epic. It actually did remind me of Batman, the first one anyway, which in my opinion was the best one of the lot. I think the only thing i didnt like was how it ended, it felt like you took my heartstrings to their limit and im about to cum, and then it dies down again. Feels like you coulda gotten more bang for your buck by ending it on a suspenseful note. Feels too short of a time for a sigh of relief type of handling to it. If that makes sense... im not a music guy, so maybe my feedback sucks. lol

Devastus responds:

Nah, you're right, it's making the ending unnecessarily softer. It's one of those things that you notice only the next day after you've finished and published the thing :P

Thanks for the feedback man, appreciate it a lot!

93 Art Reviews

too much fun tbh

Wonder if you could get him to voice act that character

Sabtastic responds:

Way ahead of you. >:3

Earthworm jim might be cool. These are great!

JinnDEvil responds:

Sure thing! I'll keep Jim in mind!

Insert interesting blurb here. TEST